Procedure for Moisturizing and Lubricating pharyngeal and laryngeal mucosa
- Reducing the inflammation to prepare the mucosa
- Breathe in vapors with chamomile and thyme, 2 times a day for 5 minutes.
- Moisturizing: Producing turgid-mucosa
- Drink 2 liters of fluid a day.
- Breathe through a soaked gauze for 10 minutes and simultaneously produce an elongated sound. Do this at least 2 times a day.
- Lubricating: Producing slippery-mucosa
- Allow saliva to accumulate in the throat and speak naturally without swallowing for several minutes.
- Apply pectin gel with 25% Aloe Vera or Vitamin E and speak naturally for several minutes without swallowing. Do this 2 times a day.
- Keeping the correct pH in the region to remove discomfort and seek greater surfactant effect
- Spray alkali substances into the oral cavity, several times a day.